Arts & Music
History & General Interests
Please join us for our Winter 2017 catalog season. I encourage you to explore your curiosity with our wide array of offerings. No matter where you live, the only requirement is a keen desire to learn. Expand your interests, deepen your knowledge, and be part of a learning community full of diversity, insight, intellectual and cultural stimulation.
Our instructors are selected for their passion and depth of knowledge in their chosen subject areas that devote their time and talents to you. Live & Learn Bethesda is your road map, providing unique and exciting learning experiences as you travel down the road.
A few Highlights from our Winter 2017 Catalog:
- The Great Populist Earthquake of 2016, presented by Hedrick Smith, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, Emmy award-winning producer
- Sacred Signs: The Interweave of Visual Symbols in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, presented by Dr. Ori Soltes, Author, Professor of Theology and Fine Arts at Georgetown University
- Unconventional Responses to Unique Catastrophes: Tailoring the Law to Meet the Challenges, presented by Kenneth Feinberg, Attorney, Author, Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master and Administrator of Victim’s Compensation Funds
We invite you to discover the enjoyment of being at Live & Learn Bethesda, where “learning & friendship thrive”. Our classes are open to everyone, no matter where you live.
I look forward to seeing you often this Winter.
- Registration & Website Info
- Registration is now open for our Winter 2017 classes. Please visit our registration page to view and register for classes.
- The new Live & Learn Bethesda website was designed by our computer & technology instructor...
- Exercise & Fitness Classes - Start January 9th
- Computer & Technology Classes- Start February 9th
- General Classes- Start January 14th
- Trip to the Smithsonian -A Tour through the new “Objects of Wonder” Exhibition - March 27th
- Class Schedule Changes
- Class 928, The Great Populist Earthquake of 2016, originally scheduled for Feb 8th, has been rescheduled to Tuesday, Jan 31st from 1:30 to 3:00 PM.
- Class 926, Sacred Signs: The Interweave of Visual Symbols in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, originally scheduled for Feb 1st, has been rescheduled to Tuesday Mar 14th from 10:30 am to Noon.