Arts & Music
History & General Interests
Come join us for our Spring/Summer 2017 catalog season. I encourage you to explore your curiosity with our wide array of offerings. No matter where you live, the only requirement is a keen desire to learn. Expand your interests, deepen your knowledge, and be part of a learning community full of diversity, insight, intellectual and cultural stimulation.
A few Highlights from our Spring/Summer 2017 Catalog:
- A Trip to the Newly Renovated and Expanded East Building of the National Gallery of Art with art historian Ann Wiker
- Sacred and Stolen - Confessions of a Museum Director, presented by Gary Vikan, PhD, author, and former director, The Walters Art Museum of Baltimore
- Trump! - The Dawn of a New Style of Presidency, presented by Shelby Coffey, Vice Chairman of the Newseum, and formerly editor of the Los Angeles Times, president of CNN Business News, and executive vice president of ABC News.
We invite you to discover the enjoyment of being at Live & Learn Bethesda, where “learning & friendship thrive”. Our classes are open to everyone, no matter where you live.
I look forward to seeing you often this Spring and Summer.
- Registration & Website Info
- Registration is now open for our Spring/Summer 2017 classes. Please visit our registration page to view and register for classes.
- The new Live & Learn Bethesda website was designed by our computer & technology instructor...
- Exercise & Fitness Classes - Start the week of April 3rd
- Computer & Technology Classes- Start the week of April 24th
- General Classes- Start the week of April 24th
- Trip to the Smithsonian -A Tour through the new “Objects of Wonder” Exhibition - March 27th
- Class Schedule Changes
- Class 926, Sacred Signs: The Interweave of Visual Symbols in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, originally scheduled for Feb 1st, has been rescheduled to Thursday Mar 30th from 10:30 am to Noon.
- Class 931, The First Ladies Man - Unusual for Their Time, originally scheduled for March 6th, has been rescheduled to Friday Mar 24th, from 10:30 am to Noon.